Parking and Directions to Crowne Spa Chester
Crowne Spa Chester is located within the leisure area of The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel, within walking distance of Watergate Street and Northgate Street and just minutes from the city’s many shops, restaurants and bars.
- The hotel car park is located next to the hotel and spa guests can use this free of charge – a car park voucher can be obtained from the hotel reception on departure.
- Driving Directions; From the A56 follow signs to Chester, over the railway bridge and through the main lights. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit towards Wrexham. At the 2nd lights turn left into Princess Street, take the 1st right into Trinity Street and the hotel is on your right.
*Pre-booked treatments can be booked on these days up to 8pm depending on availability.
|Monday||9.30am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 6pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 6pm*|
|Thursday||9.30am – 6pm*|
|Friday||9.30am – 6pm*|
|Saturday||9am – 6pm|
|Sunday||9.30am – 5pm|
The pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym are open 6.30am to 9.30pm 7 days a week.
You are always welcome to arrive early for appointments, or leave late, so that you can benefit from the many facilities, relaxation areas, restaurants and bars at the hotel.
Gift Vouchers & Mail Order
Gift vouchers can be purchased either at the spa reception or can be ordered over the phone or by email. They are available in monetary amounts or for a specific treatment.
We require 24 hours notice prior to cancellation of any treatments. Full charges will apply for no show or late treatments. Group bookings will be required to give more notice and will be asked to provide credit or debit card details and/or deposits. Please contact for further information.
All major credit cards accepted.
To ensure your favourite time, treatment and therapist, bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance.
Medical Conditions and Pregnancy
You will be required to disclose any existing medical conditions at the earliest time possible – at time of booking is usually helpful. We will always try to provide the treatment that has been requested. If however the treatment is not advised due to medical reasons we will advise of a suitable alternative.
Your Opinion Matters
Your ideas and comments on all aspects of Crowne Spa Chester are important to us. Customer comments can be e-mailed to 01244 313 393.
At Crowne Spa we have three treatment rooms and a Relaxation room. We can cater to large parties for any occasion and welcome group bookings. Deposits and/or credit card details are required to secure appointments.
Parking can be provided at no extra charge but is subject to availability and cannot therefore be guaranteed.
Events and Offers
Prices are valid only at Crowne Spa and are current as of Jan 2019
We reserve the right to change our prices as required, without notice. All personal details supplied to Crowne Spa are kept secure and will be protected by the Data Protection Act.
Further hotel facilities
- 160 stylish bedrooms including 2 suites
- A varied selection of conference and meeting rooms
- Health and fitness centre with indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and fully air-conditioned gym
- 24 hour room service
- Cocktail lounge
- Silks bar lounge with snack menu
- Silks restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner
For further information visit www.crowneplaza.co.uk