Parking and Directions to Crowne Spa Chester
Crowne Spa Chester is located within the leisure area of The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel, within walking distance of Watergate Street and Northgate Street and just minutes from the city’s many shops, restaurants and bars.
- The hotel car park is located next to the hotel and spa guests can use this free of charge – a car park voucher can be obtained from the hotel reception on departure.
- Driving Directions; From the A56 follow signs to Chester, over the railway bridge and through the main lights. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit towards Wrexham. At the 2nd lights turn left into Princess Street, take the 1st right into Trinity Street and the hotel is on your right.
Treatments are available:
|Monday||9.30am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 6pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 8pm*|
|Thurday||9.30am – 8pm*|
|Friday||9.30am – 8pm*|
|Saturday||9am – 7pm*|
|Sunday||9am – 5pm|
The pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym are open 6.30am to 9.30pm 7 days a week.
You are always welcome to arrive early for appointments, or leave late, so that you can benefit from the many facilities, relaxation areas, restaurants and bars at the hotel.
*Appointments after 6pm are subject to availability & must be booked in advance.
Gift Vouchers & Mail Order
Crowne Spa Chester Gift vouchers are available for any amount and for all occasions and can be ordered over the phone or via the website. [Comfort Zone] products can also be ordered in the same way and delivered to your door by post.
We require 24 hours notice of any appointment cancellation – otherwise a full charge will be taken as we will be unable to re-sell the space allocated for you.
All major credit cards accepted.
To ensure your favourite time, treatment and therapist, bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance.
When booking an appointment please inform us if you are pregnant, on medication or have any other medical condition that may affect your treatment.
Your Opinion Matters
Your ideas and comments on all aspects of Crowne Spa Chester are important to us. Customer comments can be e-mailed to 01244 313 393.
Further hotel facilities
- 160 stylish bedrooms including 2 suites
- A varied selection of conference and meeting rooms
- Health and fitness centre with indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and fully air-conditioned gym
- 24 hour room service
- Cocktail lounge
- Silks bar lounge with snack menu
- Silks restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner
For further information visit www.crowneplaza.co.uk